Never mind the fact that I didn’t do Part 1. Here is Part 2.
You can participate in this week’s Sunday Stealing over HERE.
36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?
I forgive, I sometimes forget, and – when necessary – I just get over it.
38. Do you trust people?
39. What are you not looking forward to?
The next body part breaking down.
40. Do you get mad easily?
A little while ago. By Sweetie. We were in bed. That’s all you need to know.
42. Do you have strange dreams?
hahaha. Are there cows in Switzerland? Could I fill a whole blog just with strange dreams? Yes.
43. Ever licked someone’s cheek or forehead?
44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms.
Sweetie is a good cure for my insomnia. Course, it’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve seen him. *sigh*
45. When did you last play a game?
Few days ago. With my nephews. Killer Bunnies we played.
46. What do you have on you at all times?
My aura of awesomeness.
47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?
Define “getting all dressed up.” Do I wear clothes? Yes. Do I think I look fine? Yes. Am I anywhere close to being “in fashion” or “dressed up?” Hell no.
48. Do you like fruity or minty gum?
49. Favourite musician or group?
Click on the “Music” tab for an idea on that.
50. Do you like anyone?
I like many people.
51. Favourite computer game?
Civilization (although – I really only play it on the PlayStation)
52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?
hhhmm….it was a compilation album of some sort. Song Bird of something and…….man, I can’t remember the other one. Loved those. And by the way – they were ALBUMS. Not cassettes or CDs. ALBUMS. Anyone remember those?
53. Think back five months ago, were you single?
Is it that hard for people to think back 5 months ago? I’ve been married for 2.5 years. You figure it out.
54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
I believe in recognizing anniversaries. I’m not heavy into celebrating because I think they should be noted for their importance without the extraneous burden of celebrating.
55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Right this second, probably not. Sweetie is working, the rest of the family is busy and…….oh, I don’t know.
56. Last thing you bought?
57. Are you a jealous person?
Not really. But I do tend to get insecure which is probably worse.
58. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
It used to. Not anymore. Happiness. Sadness. A good episode of Buffy. Is that a lot?
59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Of course. Especially since I consider my husband to be my friend.
60. Have you ever had your heart-broken?
Take out the dash there and I’ll answer – yes.
61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?
No. I don’t believe getting drunk is a good excuse to behave in a manner inconsistent with my own good judgement. That being said, I’ve been rowdy, been loud, been happy, been sad, made out with an almost-stranger, danced in public, and even *gasp!* sung out loud while drunk. None of that surprises me into disbelief at my own behavior.
62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?
Yeah. It’s a huge secret that I miss Sweetie. Shhhhhhhh. Don’t tell anyone!
63. Do you text?
Within the limits of my not-unlimited-text plan, yes.
64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
A lot like it, yes. Except for the part about me being freezing cold in California and looking for a new job.
66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.
Here’s one from a little over a year ago: Mating Behavior.
67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Well, all other things being the same, I need water to survive. So -water.
68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn’t.
hmmm…can’t think of someone. I try and at least stay in infrequent contact with many people.
69. What is the last thing you said out loud?
“What’s the last thing I just said?”
70. Will this year be better than last?
Could be. But maybe not. Oh wait……I said this year was going to be EPIC. Epic. So, it must be better