Check out Sunday Stealing Meme over HERE. You can read about the origins of this week’s Meme. I’m posting the questions and my answers. Play along if you want!
Sunday Stealing: The Clown’s Meme 1
1. How old will you be in five years?
Gee, thanks for starting off with a such a nice non-personal question! If my math is correct (and it easily could be wrong), I’ll be 43. Thanks.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
3. How tall are you?
5 feet, 2 inches and shrinking every year.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
The imminent arrival this week of our very own Ice Tre to the island of Maui.
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Ug…..uh…..on Netflix – The Hangover, which wasn’t nearly as funny as I thought it would be. In the theater? – egads…..I can’t remember.
6. Who was the last person you called?
My sister, I think.
7. Who was the last person to call you?
The insurance claims lady to tell us our car is a total loss. Yippee. Thanks, we figured that one out already.
8. What was the last text message you received?
“oh no!! where were you this time?” after I texted T to tell her – “New quiz 4u. how many cars can we total while living in Maui?”
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
I think it was Sweetie.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call. I’m a crappy texter.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Trying to fall asleep!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
They were married at the time my father died.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Yesterday!!!! She and my aunt flew back to California. Miss you Mom!!
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
7:00, then 8:00, then 8:30. Holiday!
16. What are you wearing right now?
Do you really have to ask? I live in Maui – I’m always wearing shorts and a tank top.
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Pretty much wherever there is a good collection of family and friends. Or somewhere on a hiking trail – Hood Mountain being one of the best.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Standing on the side of a road with a smooshed car.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
There are a ton of places Sweetie and I want to go, but our first choice right now is an east coast trip so we can visit family and friends in New York, Ohio, and North Carolina.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Somewhere on planet earth, either above or below ground.
22. Do you tan or burn?
I tan if properly sub-blocked. Otherwise, I burn. Don’t we all?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The hallway giant. And that clown from Poltergeist.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
My mom and my aunt.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
Not big enough to avoid some territorial battles with Sweetie.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
My trusty laptop
29. What color are your sheets?
Beige, gold, red, and white.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
32. What do you like about Autumn?
It’s not winter yet.
33. What do you like about winter?
It’s only temporary.